To create a true team environment, we treat trade contractor and supplier companies as we would want to be treated. Therefore, you can be assured of the following:
- We will not ask trade contractors and suppliers to 'cut' or discount pricing or add extra scope without compensation. We award work based on Bid Day quotes and subsequent discussions, and will ask for your very best price at bid time.
- We will not disclose a trade contractor's or supplier's quotation to another company under any circumstances.
- We will work with the 'lowest responsible' bidder, carefully considering each bidder's scope of work in making this determination.
- We understand that bidders want to be kept abreast of the status of their bids. We will furnish this information as soon as we have thoroughly reviewed all bids and received authorization from the owner to release that information. To maintain confidentiality, we typically do not share the specific dollar amount of the low bidder; however, we will provide a general range of how a bidder's quotation fared (i.e., quotation was third and approximately 5% above the low bid).
- We strive to invite only capable and qualified trade contractors and suppliers to bid on our projects. We want to feel confident in making any award.
- We always strive to pay trade contractors and suppliers promptly for their services.
- Communication is essential to good teamwork. We will make every effort to return phone calls, emails and faxes quickly.
If you are already an approved Weaver Cooke trade contractor or supplier, please visit our Plan Room for information on projects currently in planning. PLAN ROOM
'Our subcontractor and supplier partners have learned
that they can expect as much from us as we expect from
them...our standards for them are based on the standards
we set for ourselves in terms of integrity, fairness and
quality of communication.'
Eddie Carroll, Senior Vice President of Preconstruction